Join us for the 12th annual Autumn Goddess Retreat Festival!
Saturday September 25, 2021 from 10 to 6 pm
This year, the Autumn Goddess Retreat Festival returns to the Freedom's Foundation in Valley Forge, PA. Please join us as we come together as a community to celebrate women, and enjoy a full day of holistic and wellness focused workshops and vendors.
Some Adjustments for the 2021 Autumn Goddess:
In light of the rising COVID numbers due to the Delta variant, we are adding a hybrid component to this years event so people can attend virtually. Now, you can register ahead of time and will be able to access the event virtually.
We have created a private Facebook group where you can participate virtually once you register for the event:
- Vendors will be posting information and offerings on the page between now and the day of the festival (9/25)
- Workshops will be live-streamed throughout the day on the 25th
- Once registered, you can immediately begin engaging with other members, including our vendors, performers, and presenters
- Even if planning to attend in person, you can register early to access the group and take advantage of any special offerings the vendors put out before the event. Just show us your receipt at admissions when you arrive.
How to Sign Up:
Visit this link to sign up now: https://wellnessinharmony.as.me/?appointmentType=25868153
Registration includes a minimum $5 donation per person to the DVCCC. In case you wish to increase your donation, we have added options for that.
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to request to join the private Facebook group. Follow that link and request to join. Once your registration is confirmed, you will be approved to join the group (may take up to 24 hours).
We highly recommend that you register before September 25th, as I am the admin of the page and will have limited access to make approvals while also managing the live event. Additionally, you will have a much richer experience if you become active in the group ahead of time.
NOTE: If you are currently not on FB and unable to attend the live event, unfortunately we do not have additional options for attendance at this time. We are doing our best to pivot given the changes occurring now and this is the best option at the moment. You might consider creating a free, private Facebook account just for the event, which you can delete whenever you wish.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or challenges.
For in person attendees:
We are doing whatever we can to avoid cancelling the event this year. In order to hold the in person event, we are required to follow all current CDC guidelines, any Federal, State, and Local mandates, as well an any requirements set forth by the Freedoms Foundation, and our insurance providers. All participants must follow these guidelines to attend the event. If you are not able or willing to do so, we request that you join us virtually.
Current COVID precautions include:
- Creating space between all vendor booths, both inside and outside
- Requiring masks when inside the building
- We will update this as any additional changes occur
For exciting Autumn Goddess Retreat sponsorship and advertising opportunities, please explore the benefits package for this event. For inquiries, please contact Linda Dieffenbach at email@example.com
Celebrating Your Inner Divine Essence!
We come together...
We come together to dance.
We come together to sing.
We come together to celebrate...
We come together in honor of our own emerging inner divine feminine essence, the power that flows forth through each of us, bringing our beloved home and our spirit back into balance.
You are a sacred divine being; the embodiment of Source/God/Goddess in living flesh, here to experience and embrace all of the wonder and joy of life.
You are beautiful. You are strong. You are powerful. You are perfect. You are loved.
The Autumn Goddess Retreat Festival is a celebration of the sacred divine being that YOU ARE.
In coming together in celebration and love, we honor and heal the sacred divine feminine and the sacred divine masculine that lives within each of us. Our mission is to bring healing and wholeness to our selves and our community through joy, celebration and connection.
The Autumn Goddess Retreat Festival was created by Linda Dieffenbach, owner of Wellness in Harmony.
Supporting the Domestic Violence Center of Chester County
The Autumn Goddess Retreat supports the Domestic Violence Center of Chester County (DVCCC). Proceeds from the event help supports local men, women and children who have been victimized by Domestic Violence.
There are lots of ways that you can help us support this great cause:
- Join us on September 25th and give a minimum $5 admission donation
- Bring an item to donate to their emergency shelter. Click here to see their wish list.
- Buy raffle tickets during the event and enter to win lots of great prizes donated by our vendors
- Tell your friends and family
- Sponsor the event
- Volunteer to help out during the event
- Sign up as a vendor, performer or workshop presenter